Monday 5 July 2010

Sarah: Hoping your body and baby help you stop smoking.

Sarah – 29 weeks pregnant on:
Hoping your body and baby help you stop smoking.

Sarah said: “It it’s between ten and fifteen a day and I’m trying to cut it down. Well I was hoping when I got pregnant I’d be one of them people that, you know, when you take a drag of your cig you end up borking and being sick.
But nooo! My baby obviously like’s it! No, but you see these people don’t you they get pregnant and they have a drag of a cig and they’re like bleurrghhh I don’t like it. Yeah, not me no I just carried on smoking. Mine seems to like it. Bad baby.”


Midwife Hull said: "Smoking can often make you feel sick and this can be really useful in motivating you to stop. Your baby doesn’t influence whether you go off cigarettes or not they certainly won’t like it."

You can contact Midwife Hull confidentially on facebook at http://tiny.cc/farhl

No comments:

Post a Comment