Monday 5 July 2010

Tracey: What it means to really try to try stop smoking.

Tracey – 36 weeks pregnant on:
What it means to really try to try stop smoking.

“Are you smoking at the moment?
“Yeah”
“And have you tried to stop smoking?”
“Yeah I tried; it doesn’t bother me if I don’t have a cig but…”
“How many would you say you smoked a day?”
“About 5.”
“How many months pregnant are you?
“Hmm.. nearly eight.”
“So are you trying to stop at the moment?”
“Yeah.”
“Yeah, and are you accessing help?”
“No I just do it on my own.”
“How many years would you say you’ve smoked?”
“Since I’ve been 14 and I’m 21 now so like 7 years.”


Midwife Hull said: "Stopping can be really hard for some people no one would deny this which are why we have a service to help you and your family."

You can contact Midwife Hull confidentially on facebook at http://tiny.cc/farhl

No comments:

Post a Comment