Monday 5 July 2010

Kelly: Stopping smoking for you and baby is really something to be proud of.

Kelly – 21 weeks pregnant on:
Stopping smoking for you and baby is really something to be proud of.

Kelly said: “So it’s the best start I could give him I tried, and I’ve managed to do it [stop smoking] and I’m really proud of myself. Stupid as it sounds, but I think it’s different for each woman so cos some of my friends just don’t care; they smoke all the way through their pregnancy you know they drink in front of their kids and I think it’s just how you want to set an example personally.”


Midwife Hull said: "Well done - it really is something to be proud of! Everyone is different which is why the smoke free team offer free sessions to suit people who are ready to quit. This may be one to one, with your partner or family member. Telephone contact helps or even online."

You can contact Midwife Hull confidentially on facebook at http://tiny.cc/farhl

No comments:

Post a Comment