Monday 5 July 2010

Tracey: On the challenges of having other smokers around you.

Tracey – 36 weeks pregnant on:
On the challenges of having other smokers around you.

Tracey said: “I don’t think it make any difference to me if my bloke stopped smoking. Every time I go to my mam and dads, my dad smokes, my brother smokes and they all sit in one room. So it’s hard to get away from it then.
My sister’s doesn’t, but her bloke does so when you go round there he smokes as well.”


Midwife Hull said: "It can be difficult to stop when all around you others are smoking but even passive smoking can affect your unborn baby. Be really strong and suggest you have a smoke free house, could you try now before you have your baby?"

You can contact Midwife Hull confidentially on facebook at http://tiny.cc/farhl

No comments:

Post a Comment