Monday 5 July 2010

Stacey: The affects of smoking on the development of the baby.

Stacey – 35 weeks pregnant on:
The affects of smoking on the development of the baby.

Stacey said: “As for smaller babies and all the rest, I don’t know I don’t actually know if I believe that either because a baby just develops as it is isn’t it? Basically if you have a little baby, you have a little one, if you have a big one you have a big one. I mean I smoked through my pregnancy but I’m massive do you know what I mean? It’s only like I’ve only been stopped three months and I’m thirty-five weeks, so basically I was smoking til I was about nearly 5 months pregnant anyway, so I cant see how much how it’s done any effects.”


Midwife Hull said: "Stopping is the best thing you could do for your baby, no one would disagree, but even stopping at the end of pregnancy is better than never."

You can contact Midwife Hull confidentially on facebook at http://tiny.cc/farhl

No comments:

Post a Comment