Monday 5 July 2010

Tina: Coming to terms with the damage smoking in pregnancy can do.

Tina – 28 weeks pregnant on:
Coming to terms with the damage smoking in pregnancy can do.

Tina said: “I was cutting down before, because they didn’t know what was going on, but that I might lose my baby. It was hard because I was stressed and worse when I did lose it.”

Do you think that maybe had an effect on losing your baby?

“No I don’t think so. They do blame it on smoking and drinking, but with what happened to me I don’t blame smoking for that.”


Midwife Hull said: "Sadly smoking can cause miscarriage and stillbirth. Stopping before you are pregnant is ideal but as soon as you know you are pregnant contact the smoke free team for advice or midwife."

You can contact Midwife Hull confidentially on facebook at http://tiny.cc/farhl

No comments:

Post a Comment