Monday 5 July 2010

Sarah: On how she thinks Midwife Hull can help her and others.

Sarah – 29 weeks pregnant on:
On how she thinks Midwife Hull can help her and others.


Sarah said:
“Yeah, it’s a good idea. Cos there’s a lot of younger mums using Facebook all the time don’t they? Cos I know my friends are always like putting pictures of their baby up and telling everybody about their first scan and things, so it’s a good idea.
I think it’s better than having just a person. I think it would get used quite a lot I think it’s a really good idea to be honest.
I would especially use it if its going to have different information on cos if you know it’s from an actual midwife, you know it’s you know something you can definitely trust.”


Midwife Hull said: "Hull midwife is a midwife working in Hull; I’ve been a midwife for 13 years with lots of experience. My advice will be research based and unbiased so no old wives tales."

You can contact Midwife Hull confidentially on facebook at http://tiny.cc/farhl

No comments:

Post a Comment