Monday 5 July 2010

Tina: Stopping smoking for yourself and choosing a healthy lifestyle.

Tina – 28 weeks pregnant on:
Stopping smoking for yourself and choosing a healthy lifestyle.

Tina said: “I’ve given up smoking for the simple reason I wanted to have a healthy; I want a healthy lifestyle and yeah it’s an added bonus for me giving up smoking cause I’m pregnant and everything else but I’m doing it for not just because of the money.”


Midwife Hull said: "Being pregnant is sometimes the ideal time to make very positive lifestyle choices whether it’s getting your five a day or stopping smoking.
Making small changes now can be beneficial to you and ensures best start with your new baby."

You can contact Midwife Hull confidentially on facebook at http://tiny.cc/farhl

No comments:

Post a Comment